It is one of the most delicious chicken salad dishes. Chicken mushrooms arugula and walnuts salad is easy to make, and full of nutrients such as protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Here are Health benefits of Chicken Mushrooms Arugula and Walnuts Salad
- It is the most powerful food. Mushrooms are packed with protein, vitamins, and antioxidants, which protect you against chronic diseases and infection.
- Mushrooms are excellent source of vitamin D means that reduce the risk for several diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and bone loss.
- Mushrooms are the best food for diabetes patients, and can to lower cholesterol levels, as well as reduce high blood pressure.
- Arugula or Rocket in France is packed of vital nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin K, folate, iron and calcium. In addition to, arugula contains magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese.
- Arugula salad is a great source of beta-carotene in the form of cartoenoids called lutein and zeaxanthen that play a vital role for eye health, as well as an excellent source of fiber that can to boost the immune system.
- Arugula contains also protein, thiamin, vitamin B6, zinc, and riboflavin that raising good cholesterol levels and lowering the bad “LDL”, and thus increase blood flow, lower inflammation and improve blood vessel function.
- Walnuts are loaded with high amounts with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant, which can help to reduce the risk of diseases such as heart disease, cancer especially breast cancer, and prostate.
- One – Quarter cup of walnuts contains 100% of omega-3 fats, as well as high amounts of biotin, copper, and manganese.
- Walnuts are the amazing food to prevent neuron- degeneration conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s.
- Walnuts contain several unique and powerful antioxidants, which is the best food eaten. Additionally, walnuts can help with weight control, and improve sperm quality.
Top Chicken Mushrooms Arugula and Walnuts Salad Recipe
Yield: 6 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
4 chicken breasts, grilled, cut sliced or cubed
200 gm fresh mushrooms, slices
1 tbsp vegetable oil
100 gm parmesan cheese
2 bunches of arugula leaves
1/2 cup walnuts, halves
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp garlic, minced
Salt and pepper
1- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook.
2- In a bowl whisk ingredients of dressing until emulsified.
3- In a nice serving platter, arrange arugula (bottom), add mushrooms, chicken, and walnuts.
4- Add dressing and toss salad.
5- Sprinkle and grated parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts in Chicken Mushrooms Arugula and Walnuts Salad
Serving size: 1 serving
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 48%