One of the most famous Thai dishes, Chicken Noodles Bok Choy with Sesame oil is a delicious dish and easy to prepare. The main ingredients such as Chicken, Bok Choy, and Sesame oil have many medicinal uses to improve digestion, helps maintain bones and provides energy. Plus other ingredients help fight disease.
Health Benefits of Bok Choy
- Bok Choy green leafy vegetable and is often added raw to salads or with noodles, and in soups.
- Bok Choy called also Chinese cabbage is considered No.2 for nutrient density out 41 nutrient rich plant foods.
Why Bok Choy is good for you?
- Bok Choy is an excellent source of vitamin C (54%), vitamin A (30%), and vitamin K (44 %), as well as rich good source of calcium, vitamin B6, iron, folate and potassium. Boky Choy deserves its reputation as a powerhouse among vegetables.
- Vitamin C in Bok Choy is an antioxidant that can help the body from free radicals.
- It is contain potassium for healthy muscle and nerve function.
- Bok Choy contains about 95% of water, which the best green vegetable for weight loss, aid digestion, and great for your skin!
Health Benefits of Sesame oil
- Sesame oil contains vitamins, minerals, and organic compound, so it is considered the healthy oil.
- Sesame oil has natural antibacterial, and antioxidants properties. It also has medicinal purpose, especially in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Sesame oil contains copper and zinc, which can flow the blood to the organs and tissue. In addition to, it can help you avoid osteoporosis and weakness in the bones.
- Sesame oil is good for your skin can help prevent wrinkles, and treat cracked heels and dry knees.
- Sesame oil boosts your scalp and hair health. Massage the oil into your scalp and hair that can help relieve dandruff, and dry scalp.
Thai Chicken Noodles Bok Choy with Sesame oil Recipe
Yield: 4 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
2 chicken breasts, boneless, cut into slices
300g thin noodles
3 small heads boy choi, cut into strips
3 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp white soy sauce
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 piece fresh ginger, cut into 3cm
1/2 cup spring onions cut on the diagonal into 1 cm
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 tsp white pepper
1 cup bean sprouts
1- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce. Set aside.
2- Heat 2 tbsp sesame oil in a large wok non-stick, add the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until cooked. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3- Heat 1 tbsp if sesame oil in a pan and sauté garlic, springs onions, bok choi, ginger, and bean sprouts. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
4- In a large pan with salted water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 3 -4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
5- Bring the chicken to the pan along with the noodles, soy sauce and oyster mixture and add the mixture bok choi., toss together, until heated together.
6- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts in Thai Chicken Noodles Bok Choy with Sesame oil
Serving size: 1 serving
Total Fat 8.0g
Vitamin B-6 15.8%