A healthy eating method gives your body the nutrients it needs everyday if you stick to some simple plans such as, eating vegetables, fruit, whole grains, fish, beans, poultry, and nuts. In addition to limits saturated and trans fats, sodium, and added sugar. Healthy food can reduce your risk of heart disease and other health
condition.A simple Baked Chicken Recipe is a delightful and healthy dish.
Nutritional Information – Baked Chicken with Yellow Onion
Total Fat: 3.3g
Vitamin B-6: 24.7%
Vitamin C: 31.0%
- 2 small sweet yellow onions
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 chicken fillets
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dill, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven and heat a skillet over medium put half the oil and two small onions. Leave it until they are golden brown.
- Lay the fillets chicken in a flat basking dish. In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, dried thyme, remaining oil, salt, pepper and vinegar and pour it over the fillet.
- Add golden onions, spoon them over the chicken fillets.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle dill on the fillets or fresh rosemary.
- Serve with basmati rice and Salad.