Mexican Cuisine is one the most historic cuisine the world has to offer. Mexican Cuisine is a nice blend of the indigenous and Spanish Cuisine. It is still based in corn, chile peppers and tortillas, but these are now usually served with some of sort meat and cheese.
The main Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Mexican
Bell Peppers: Are the fruits of certain plants from the nightshade family. They are related of chili peppers, tomatoes, and breadfruit, all of which are native to central and South America. Bell peppers come in various colors, such as green, red, yellow, and orange. They are low in calories and rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants. If you’d like to reduce your risk of illness, heart disease and cancer, eat Bell Pepper every day!
Mushrooms: Have the happy gift of making the foods around them taste better and only very modest quantities of fat, calories or carbohydrates. Mushrooms are a good source of both insoluble chitin and soluble beta glucans, each a form of fiber which has a role to play in human health.
Studies proven that mushrooms nutrition benefits include the ability to boost the immune system and combat many diseases such as, heart diseases, cancer and Alzheimer.
Red Onions: Usually used to make pickle with vinegar and it posses many health benefits. Red onions contain twice as many antioxidants as any other form of onion making them powerful part of an anti-inflammatory and lifestyle diet.
Dry Fajita seasoning: This seasoning Mix on Fajiats, on Tacos, on chicken salads, and on anything else that can somehow be turned into a Tex Mexican meal. But stop buying seasoning-packets, some of the ingredients – its chemical and stuff. It’s so easy making your own dry Fajita as follows:
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
Stir to combine all ingredients and store in container for up to three months. Find out some more wonderful and tasty recipes.
- 4 chicken breasts halves, boneless pounded thin
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry fajitas (homemade)
- 1/3 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking dish lightly grease.
- In a bowl, combine the corn flakes, and dry fajitas.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the bell peppers, mushrooms and onion.
- Dredge the chicken in the corn flakes mixture to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle on side of each breast with 2 tablespoon cheddar cheese, and layer with 1/4 the vegetable mixture.
- Top with equal amounts salsa.
- Carefully roll the breast halves over the filling. Seal with toothpicks, then dredge again in the corn flakes mixture.
- Add the rolled chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and continue baking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and juice run clear.