Chicken with Parmesan or Parmigiana is a popular Italian-American dish. It consists of chicken breasts, garlic, oregano, and Parmesan cheese. Chicken with Parmesan and Garlic is the good makeover and the healthy for all your family.
Staying healthy can help lower risk for heart disease and other. The Grilling chicken or meat that just makes food look and taste wonderful and smoky flavor. However, there are grilling methods for the best grilling indoors or
Follow These Tips:
1- Don’t cooking it at very high a temperature Study have shown that cooking poultry, beef and fish at high temperature a grill can lead to the formation of hetrocyclic amines, polycylic aromatic hydrocarbons and benzopyrenes. In addition to cook the chicken on too hot a grill, the skin will burn before the flesh cooks. Cook on a medium or low heat for the perfect result.
2- Remove skinless before cooking.
3- Boil Marinade for 1 minute to kill any bacteria.
4- Add healthier side Dishes Choose a colorful vegetables and beans for healthier meal.
5- Add a little lemon and vinegar in your marinade.
6- Don’t grill chicken immediately after a store in the refrigerator Remove chicken or meat form the refrigerator for about 20 minutes before grilling to allow it to attain room temperature.
7- Use glass or Ceramic containers when marinating The acidic nature of most marinates container metal or aluminum.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice and peel
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 tbsp. mint, chopped for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, put olive oil, lemon juice, peel, thyme, oregano, garlic, salt and black pepper. Mix ingredients well.
- Put the chicken in the mixture. Leave it in the refrigerator at least 3 hours.
- Heat the grill and put chicken to cook.
- Add Parmesan cheese on chicken.
- Serve immediately and garnish with mint. You can add vegetables such as broccoli, mushrooms or carrots.