Staying healthy can help lower risk for heart disease and other. Grilled Chicken Recipes or meat that just makes food look and taste wonderful and smoky flavor. However, there are grilling methods for the best grilling indoors or outdoors. Follow These Tips for a Wonderful tasty chicken Recipes:
1- Don’t cooking it at very high a temperature Study have shown that cooking poultry, beef and fish at high temperature a grill can lead to the formation of hetrocyclic amines, polycylic aromatic hydrocarbons and benzopyrenes. In addition to cook the chicken on too hot a grill, the skin will burn before the flesh cooks. Cook on a medium or low heat for the perfect result.
2- Remove skinless before cooking.
3- Boil Marinade for 1 minute to kill any bacteria.
4- Add healthier side Dishes Choose a colorful vegetables and beans for healthier meal.
5- Add a little lemon and vinegar in your marinade.
6- Don’t grill chicken immediately after a store in the refrigerator Remove chicken or meat form the refrigerator for about 20 minutes before grilling to allow it to attain room temperature.
7- Use glass or Ceramic containers when marinating The acidic nature of most marinates container metal or aluminum.
- 500g skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1tsp. dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice and lemon wedges for serving
- 1/2 cup dill or coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt pepper
- Mix the chicken with lemon juice, paprika, dried oregano, mustard,thyme, garlic, pepper, a bit salt and olive oil. Leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Put the chicken in wooden skewers and grilled in a little oil.
- Mix yogurt, garlic, juice lemon, chili and cucumber.
- Serve chicken and garnish with dill and wedges lemon. Serve yogurt sauce.
- Serve with some pita bread.