Finding the best grilled chicken recipes online? Grilled chicken provides you an amazing smoky taste and you can cook it in different ways by arranging grill in outdoors. Go with these tips to have a delicious grilled chicken Recipes:
1- Make sure you keep the temperature low or medium for the grill to have the best taste. It will make the chicken soften and well-cooked from the inside.
2- It is better to remove skinless.
3- Always boil Marinade at least 1 minutes to remove bacteria.
4- Make your dish healthier by adding fresh vegetables and beans.
5- Always add lemon juice for a great taste.
6- Never place the chicken directly on the grill after a store in the refrigerator. Keep it at least 20 minutes at the room temperature and then grill for the best results.
7- Use glass or Ceramic containers when marinating The acidic nature of most marinates container metal or aluminum.
- 500g skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1tsp. dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice and lemon wedges for serving
- 1/2 cup dill or coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt pepper
- Mix the chicken with lemon juice, paprika, dried oregano, mustard,thyme, garlic, pepper, a bit salt and olive oil. Leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Put the chicken in wooden skewers and grilled in a little oil.
- Mix yogurt, garlic, juice lemon, chili and cucumber.
- Serve chicken and garnish with dill and wedges lemon. Serve yogurt sauce.
- Serve with some pita bread.