Cesar Chicken Salad is a pretty solid grown-up dish. It’s easy to make and there are varieties of ways to add greater nutritional benefits to chicken salad. The main ingredient in Chicken salad may include mustard, pickles, onions, cabbage and celery. But there are instructions before to prepare Salad:
1- When washing produce, squeeze the juice of lemon into the water and add also 1/2 tsp. salt. The lemon juice adds to crispness of the lettuce and the salt will drive out any insects hidden on the produce.
2- If lettuce or any leafy green vegetables are seems to be limp, add ice cubes to the water and allow vegetables to soak a for minutes.
3- After through washing dry leafy green vegetables well between towels or drain in a salad basket.
4- Put in a cloth bag or other closed container in refrigerator to keep cold.
5- If you wish tomatoes to be added to a chicken salad, prepare them separately and use them as garnish. If they are added along with the other ingredients, their juice will thin the dressing.
6- It is best to cut tomatoes in vertical slice because they bleed less this way.
7- Always taste a tossed salad before serving. If it seems dull, add a little more vinegar or salt and pepper.
8- For a change, try chilling the salad forks too. You’ll be amazed at the reactions you’ll receive.
Original Recipes of Cesar Salad consisted of romaine lettuce, garlic, croutons, egg, and Parmesan. Plus, lemon juice, anchovy and anchovy. But today, there are many variations including the addition of strips of steak, salmon or shrimps and grilled chicken.Cesar Chicken Salad too delicious and I like it!
- 300g chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. capers
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup croutons
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Wash and cut romaine and store in a cloth towel.
- Cut chicken breast in cubes and cook (grilled).
- In a bowl add egg yolk, capers, garlic, chicken and mustard.
- Mix and add oil till completely absorbed.
- Add lemon juice, tabsco sauce, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Mix together lettuce, croutons, cheese, add dressing and mix together.