Chicken Taco Olives Soup is traditional Mexican dish made with chicken, meat, vegetables, beans, chili pepper, corn, and sometimes cheese.
Crock Pot is a countertop electrical cooking appliance. Crock Pot to simmer at lower temperature than other cooking technique such as boiling, frying and baking.
But there are tips before use Crock Pot:
1- A crock Pot is gentle heat means that meat will never get a brown color. Therefore, don’t add raw meat but cook a little, then put it in the crock pot.
2- Reduce the liquid quantity because crock pot is great at retaining their moisture, so don’t put too much water or liquid.
3- Remove the skin on meat before cook in crock pot.
- 4 whole chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups green and black olives, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 tbsp. chili paste
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried chili
- Chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- In a crock pot add the onion, tomato sauce, chili paste, olives, corn and dried chili.
- Put the chicken on the mixture.
- Leave crock pot for cook at least 6 hours.
- Serve Chicken Taco with sour cream or any cheese if deired.