Crock Pot Chicken Cola Recipe is positively addictive chicken breast and spicy-sweet with an incredible ingredient COLA.
A slow cooker or Crock Pot is a countertop electrical cooking appliance. Crock Pot to simmer at lower temperature than other cooking technique such as boiling, frying and baking.
But there are tips before use Crock Pot:
1- A crock Pot is gentle heat means that meat will never get a brown color. Therefore, don’t add raw meat but cook a little, then put it in the crock pot.
2- Reduce the liquid quantity because crock pot is great at retaining their moisture, so don’t put too much water or liquid.
3- Remove the skin on meat before cook in crock pot.
- 500g chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion cut Julian
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Cola
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tbsp. dried chili flakes
- 1tsp. black pepper
- Sprinkle pepper and garlic powder on the chicken.
- Put the chicken in Crock Pot and add carrots around it.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients very well and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook for 6 hours.
- Cut Chicken slice and serve with sauce and vegetables such as broccoli and Peas.