Chicken Tikka or chicken Tikka Masala is perfect blend of spices and flavors. The dish is Indian subcontinent of the Punjab region and Pakistan.
The Basic Ingredients in Chicken Tikka:
1- Cumin: Is the dried seed made from Cuminum Cyminum plant. Cumin is a member of the parsley family. Cumin seeds are able to help prevent diabetes and decreases Heart diseases risk. In addition to Cumin aids digestion, relieving bloating and Gas. Cumin Seeds is a rich of Iron!
2- Yogurt: Is made from dairy that’s fermented into a creamy. Yogurt’s nutrition is incredible, include, calcium, potassium, vitamin D, protein, probiotics and carbohydrate. Yogurt is the one only helps to keep the weight and reduces belly fat.
3- Ginger: Is well-known for its health benefits, which include increase appetite, prevent various types of cancer, boost bone, strengthen the immune system and relieve pains related to flu and nausea. Ginger is a flowering plant that originated from China and closely related to turmeric, cardamom and galangal.
4- Garam Maslah: Is a very specific traditional spice blend in which an Indian family. Masala will contain: Fennel seeds, Cloves, Black pepper, Caraway seeds, Cardamom, and Sri lankan Cinnamon.
- 800 g. Boneless Chicken
- 300 g. Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Ginger paste
- 1 tsp. Garam Masala powder
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- Cut chicken into small cubes and apply lemon juice and salt to it and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk yogurt add remaining all the ingredient except butter.
- Add chicken pieces in this marinate for about 2 -3 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a large pan, add butter in medium heat and put chicken to cook for about 10- 15 minutes and until slightly colored.
- Serve chicken tikka masala with rice basmati and garnish with chopped cilantro.