Chicken Meatballs is a complete dish full of flavor and varieties ingredients such as eggs, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and Spaghetti.
The main ingredients in Chicken Meatballs with Spaghatti :
Tomatoes: Is considered both, fruit and vegetable. Tomato an integral part of cuisines across the world, especially in the Mediterranean region.
Tomatoes can be attributed to their rich of nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin C and A. Additionally significant amounts of vitamin K, Folate and vitamin B6. Tomatoes including lycopene that contributes to their health benefits.
Parmesan Cheese: Is an extra hard dairy product made from cow’s milk. Adding Parmesan cheese to your dish plan can enhance the flavor of foods and provide your body with a nutrient boost. Parmesan cheese is rich in calcium which is essential to your body’s proper growth and development. It’s also rich in vitamin A which aids good vision, healthy skin, strengthen teeth and body tissue.
Spaghatti: A rich content of carbohydrates. Your body needs carbohydrates for energy especially, if you are an active person.
Spaghatti is also content B vitamins, Iron, Magnesium especially if they are made from whole wheat.
Eggs: Are a very rich, high quality protein. It’s also containing decent amounts of vitamin E, D, B6, K, Calcium, Zinc and amino acids.
But it’s important to keep in mind that eggs are high in cholesterol but eating eggs does not have adverse effects on cholesterol in the blood for the majority of people.
Eating eggs are important for healthy skin, brain, hormones and vision. find out some more delicious and tasty recipes here.
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. leaves parsley, minced
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 package spaghetti
- Sauce: 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Sauce: 4 cups tomato paste
- Sauce: 2 1/2 cups of water
- Sauce: 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- Sauce: 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sauce: 1 tbsp dried basil
- Sauce: Salt and pepper
- Stir together the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and water.
- Heat oil in saucepan, add garlic until lightly brown, and then pour the mixture tomato.
- Add salt and pepper, bring to boil, and simmer for 15 minutes while preparing meatballs.
- In a bowl mix together the ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan, thyme, eggs, chili and parsley, salt and pepper.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Brown the meatballs on all side
- Add the meatballs to the simmering pasta sauce and cook for 30 minutes
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water, over heat leave it to boil.
- In the water boiling, stir in the spaghetti, and return to a boil.
- Cook until the spaghetti has cooked.
- Drain, serve the meatballs and sauce over the cooked spaghetti. Garnish with leaves parsley or basil.