This recipe is great and delicious. The grilled Chicken Marinade pineapple juice juice will take the boring out and prepare for your family easily. The basic ingredient in Chicken Marinade pineapple
Did you know that pineapple is too healthy?
The juice of pineapples super beneficial Bromelain enzyme. This is
important in the prevention of flu and cough. Pineapple juice is high
manganese which is health bones. It is also packed with vitamins such
as vitamin C, B complex. Plus, low in calories but high in fiber.
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1 pack pineapple juice (180g)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil or coconut
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar or honey
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. black pepper powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- In a bowel mix oil, pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, thyme and pepper.
- Add the chicken in the marinade and leave it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat grill and put the chicken for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve the dish with rice basmati and Salad