Barbeque Sauce is very quick and easy to prepare, yet it is very fibrous and packed with vitamins and minerals.
The Basic Ingredients of Chicken Drumsticks with Barbeque Sauce
1- Bean Sprouts: Is one of healthy and cheap vegetables that we can find easily, particularly in Asia. Usually bean sprout is made from green bean, the process from bean transform into bean sprout takes one week.
Bean sprouts contains one cup as follows:
- 31 calories
- 2g carbohydrates
- 2g protein
- 4 micrograms folate (16%)
- 9g fiber
- 0 micrograms vitamin K (43%)
- 155mg potassium (4%)
Benefits health of consuming bean sprouts such as boost metabolism, help digestive system, boost man’s vitality, and prevent ant treat cancer.
2- Salad Cream: Both salad cream and mayonnaise are the same in context to their main ingredients. They primarily differ in the proportions of these ingredients mainly in the vinegar and oil ratio.
Salad cream is basically a creamy condiment which is yellow in color. Generally, it includes ingredients like oil, water, sugar, vinegar, mustard, egg, and modified corn flour. It is prepared by keeping the emulsion ratio of 20 to 25% of oil in water.
Homemade Salad cream is easy and healthy!
- Yolks of 4 hard-boiled eggs
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
1- Put the egg yolks into a mortar and pound with a pestle or just use a bowl and fork.
2- Put eggs in a mixing bowl and stir in the oil until you have a smooth paste.
3- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add mustard and then stir in the vinegar, ensuring the paste remains smooth.
4- Stir in the cream, adding a little at a time to prevent curdling.
3- Barbeque Sauce: One cup of BBQ sauce provides 20% of the recommended daily value of vitamin A, 13% of vitamin E, 2% of vitamin C and 5% of selenium. Barbeque sauce for healthy eyes and supports your immune system.
Homemade BBQ Sauce
– In a bowl , put 6 tbsp. red wine vinegar, 70g brown sugar or honey, 4 tbsp. water and 3 tbsp. ketchup. Add 1 tsp. Tabasco and 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce.
– Whisk gently until the mixture thick.
– Store in refrigerator and use with grilled chicken or meat. Find out some more tasty and wonderful chicken recipes her.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 red onion, thinly slices
- 2 small carrot, grated
- 100-150ml BBQ sauce
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup salad cream
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Heat oven to 200 – 250 degrees.
- In a roasting tray, put the chicken drumsticks with dried thyme, black pepper and BBQ sauce.
- Cook the chicken for 45 minutes or until cooked enough.
- Mix the carrots, onions and bean sprouts, and then toss the cream salad.
- Serve the chicken drumsticks with vegetables and bread.