Chicken Salad is a pretty solid grown-up dish. It’s easy to make and there are varieties of ways to add greater nutritional benefits to Black Beans Salad. The main ingredient in Chicken salad may include mustard, pickles, onions, cabbage and celery. But there are instructions before to prepare Salad:
1- When washing produce, squeeze the juice of lemon into the water and add also 1/2 tsp. salt. The lemon juice adds to crispness of the lettuce and the salt will drive out any insects hidden on the produce.
2- If lettuce or any leafy green vegetables are seems to be limp, add ice cubes to the water and allow vegetables to soak a for minutes.
3- After through washing dry leafy green vegetables well between towels or drain in a salad basket.
4- Put in a cloth bag or other closed container in refrigerator to keep cold.
5- If you wish tomatoes to be added to a chicken salad, prepare them separately and use them as garnish. If they are added along with the other ingredients, their juice will thin the dressing.
6- It is best to cut tomatoes in vertical slice because they bleed less this way.
7- Always taste a tossed salad before serving. If it seems dull, add a little more vinegar or salt and pepper.
8- For a change, try chilling the salad forks too. You’ll be amazed at the reactions you’ll receive.
Black Beans Salad is high in flavor and easy to make.
- 300g chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced into 1/4 inch wide circle, green tops too
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 cup yellow corn
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, slice
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare chicken breast as you above recipe.
- Add scallions, corn, black beans, and celery on top the chicken.
- In a bowl mix dry mustard, taco sauce, lemon juice and cilantro.
- Add dressing on the mixture chicken, mix together.
- On the Top add cheese cheddar.