First, what is Chicken Balsamic Vinegar? Is originating in Italy and made from grapes, but it is not a wine vinegar. Balsamic vinegar is good for salad dressing, sauces, marinade and good in risotto and pasta dishes. Chicken Balsamic a great recipe and delicious.
Nutritional Information – Chicken Balsamic with Rosemary
- 4 chicken breast, cut halves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried or fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 cup red wine or chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix well garlic, paprika, oil, rosemary and pepper.
- Rub both sides of each chicken breast with this mixture.
- Coat baking pan with cooking spray. Add chicken breast and store in refrigerator for 3-7 hours.
- Preheat oven, drizzle chicken with red wine or chicken broth for 15 minutes or the juice run clear.
- Remove chicken from oven. Add immediately vinegar on chicken.
- Serve chicken and sir liquid in the baking pan, pour over chicken.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.