The Grilled Chicken Apple with Sage Skewers is packed with protein, vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. It is delicious dish and easy to prepare it.
Here is Health Benefits Chicken Apple with Sage
– Apples are rich in nutritional-value and a great health benefits. Green apples contain less sugar than other apples (red, and yellow.)
– Apples are zero of fat, sodium, but high in antioxidants, fiber, potassium, vitamin K, and magnesium, copper, as well as potassium and vitamins B.
– Apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and can aid in skin care.
– They lower the risk of rheumatism, gout, eye disorders, and Alzheimer’s disease.
– Apples can help to maintain your complexion, as it the building and regeneration of cells, as well as the fight your skin against wrinkles.
– Apples can help reduce the weakness, promoting digestion, and maintain visual health.
– Sage is herb used to make medicines. The leaves of sage are gray color and their soft like a marigold.
– Sage known as Salmiya, Qaysa, and Hishisha Mariam.
– Sage is used as natural antiseptic. Volatile oils from the blossoms contain the phenolic flavonoids and luteolin, as well as these oils can be easily absorbed into the body and used for muscle aches, rheumatism, stomach pain, diarrhea.
– It contains anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants, which can help to improve the proportion of oxygen in the blood that works to repair damages cells.
– Studies have been shown that sage extremely useful in treating cognitive decline and people suffering from Alzheimer’s
– Tea sage can help ease depression and memory loss
– Sage is great source in fiber, vitamin A, folate, iron, magnesium and vitamins B, as well as good amounts of vitamin C, E, and copper.
Grilled Chicken Apple with Sage Skewers
Yield: 4 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
4 chicken breasts, boneless and cubed (a little large sized)
4 beef, cubed
2 green apples, cored, and cut into thick crescents
2 red onions cut into cubed
1 yellow bell pepper
1 bunch sage
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tomatoes, peeled, chopped
1 garlic clove, peeled, chopped
A pinch each of sugar, salt and pepper
1 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp red vinegar or white wine
1- Thread the chicken, apples, yellow bell pepper, beef and onions wedges on to 8 wooden skewers, alternating each piece with a sage leaf.
2- Brush each skewers lightly olive oil.
3- Preheat the char-grill pan to hot before adding the skewers.
4- Let the chicken skewers cook on one side until moisture appears before you turn.
5- Cook for 5- 7 minutes on each side.
6- Remove from the heat and cover loosely with foil, rest skewers for 3 minutes before serving.
7- Serve chicken apple skewers sage with the warm tomato vinaigrette.
1- Process the tomatoes, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, parsley and oil in a pestle and mortar.
2- Stir in red vinegar or white wine.
3- Serving with a green salad.
Nutrition Facts in Grilled Chicken Apple with Sage Skewers
Serving Size: 1 serving
Total fat 8.0g
Vitamin B-6 16.0%
Vitamin C 33%