The grilled chicken serves a better dinner compared to the other way of doing the chicken. According to the record which was propelled by the USDA, chicken is the number one protein consumed by Americans. From the recent record, we’ve got to understand that a lot of people loves chicken probably the grilled one for that matter.
Ideally, they choose grilled chicken over the normal cooked one. The special reason for so is still left to be confidential and this has to be based on the consumer.
Now, let’s talk about our various and personal experiences; what have you got to say about the chicken? Have you ever had any experience on rich or poor protein? , the moment you answer these questions; that’s the same moment you’ll get to understand the power of protein in chicken.
Grilled chicken is okay and manually hard to chew but to some certain extent. Additionally, majority of the chickens people eat today are perhaps contaminated or infected during preparation process or before preparation process.
Having gotten a lot of experiences on chickens whether grilled or cooked, we could possibly be rating infected or contaminated chickens to be 89% and the safe ones 11%. From this analytical layout, you would be able to understand that the numbers of hard grilled or cooked chickens are much bigger and larger than the soft ones.
Ideally, we have got to understand that the reason for this situation is not actually from the chickens or their species of kinds, but from the method of its preparation. Yes! It isn’t farfetched. The problem for that is that they didn’t take time in learning how to Grill Chicken So that it’s Safe Enough to Eat.
From this; I’ve been able to compile a post (article) on how to Grill Chicken So that it’s Safe Enough to Eat. Stay with us here and get it at its very peak.
Below are the best recommendable methods on how to grill a chicken so that it will be safe enough to eat;
- Do not wash your chicken. Any bacteria will be killed during cooking – washing it is just likely to splash contaminated water droplets on your surfaces.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before touching raw chicken, after touching it, and at any point during the preparation process when you need to touch something else – such as grabbing a utensil or opening a cupboard.
- Always store raw chicken in a clean, sealed container on the bottom shelf of the fridge, so it can’t touch or drip onto other foods. It’s especially important to keep chicken away from foods like fruit or cheese, which will not be cooked before eating.
- It’s safest to use certain chopping boards for meat, and different ones for chopping fruit and vegetables.
- Generally, cooked chicken should not be pink on the inside and be hot enough that steam is emerging. Juices should also run clear (i.e with no traces of pink or red). However, colour isn’t always a reliable indicator of whether chicken is cooked (some cooked poultry, for instance, will retain a slight pink colour), so the safest way to check it is cooked is with a food thermometer. The meat is safe to eat if the internal temperature is 165°F (73.9 °C).
- If you are cooking a whole bird, don’t just slice open any part to check it is cooked. Check the thickest part of the leg, as this will take the longest to cook.
- If you want to refrigerate your chicken, do not put it in the fridge immediately. Leave it to cool down for around an hour before putting it away.
- Leftover chicken should be safe to eat for two to three days – but use your brain. If it smells off, it probably is.
- If you are reheating cooked chicken, make sure the chicken is piping hot throughout. This is especially important if you are reheating it in a microwave, which doesn’t always cook evenly.
- If you are freezing chicken, do so immediately after buying. It is safest to defrost frozen chicken in the fridge, rather than on a kitchen surface. You can also defrost it in cold water, if the chicken is in its packaging or a leak-free bag.
Conclusion: There is an old time saying; which is “Health is wealth”. Take time to take care of your health, it really matters a lot. Now, having known the safe method on how to prepare a grilled chicken, do not compromise this simple fact. Find out some more about chicken recipes here.