This dish is great taste and is best eaten with vegetable like parsley. Chicken pasta with mushrooms is not only delicious, but packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Health Benefits of Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms and Parsley
Nutritional value of Mushroom
Mushroom contain a great source of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, B Vitamins, vitamin D and E, as well as calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, and sodium. Plus it high source of protein and fiber. Therefore mushrooms can protect against the chronic disease and help to better health.
Benefits of Mushroom
- Strengthen the bones. Mushrooms contain high amounts of vitamins that help to strengthen the bones and minerals like calcium that important also for reduce the risk of bone fracture.
- Boost immune system. Vitamin D helps to fight diseases, mushrooms can protect against infection of many diseases such as cancer, diabetics, and heart disease.
- Anemia. Did you know that consuming mushrooms can protect you against anemia?, because it contain high amount of iron that helps to raise the proportion of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Activate blood circulation. Mushroom is a great source of protein that helps stimulate the body to produce red blood cells, which leads to increase blood flow to cells and tissues.
- Cancer. As mentioned above mushrooms contain vitamin D, which can fight to protect against type of cancers such as bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
Other benefits of Mushrooms
- Lower inflammation
- Improve brain function
- Reduce cholesterol
- Decreases the risk of heart diseases and atherosclerosis.
Nutritional value of Parsley and health benefits
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene), which improves night vision and skin health.
- Vitamin B. Parsley contain vitamin B that important mineral helps to release energy from the cells.
- Vitamin C. it helps maintain the immune system.
- Iron. Parsley is a great source of iron that helps against anemia.
- Calcium. It works to strengthen bones, teeth, and hair.
In addition to, parsley contain folic acid, vitamin E, magnesium, and manganese.
Easy Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms and Parsley Recipe
Yield: 4 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20
Minutes Level: Easy
2 chicken breasts, cooked (grilled) cut into cubes
2 cups mix of mushrooms (white, and portabello mushrooms), cut slices
300 g of shell pasta, cooked
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup of parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp butter
1 cup whipping cream
Salt and pepper
1- In a pot, sauté onion in butter.
2- Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper, cook for 5 minutes.
3- Add the chicken, and pasta, stirring gently.
4- Add the parsley over, and pour whipping cream.
5- Serve immediately.
Nutrition facts with Easy Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms and Parsley Recipe
Serving size: 1 serving
Vitamin B-6 46.2%
Vitamin C 35.8%
Vitamin D 30.4%