A rich, delicious and is very packed with vitamins and minerals. A chicken mushroom with molasses sauce is too easy to make.
The Health Benefits Chicken Mushrooms with Molasses
- Mushrooms are a super food and are considered the top powerful food in the plant. Mushrooms are loaded with nutritional value. They are low in calories, a rich source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
- Mushrooms contain vitamin B that can help to provide energy by breaking down protein, and carbohydrates.
- Studies shown have that eating mushrooms can help to prevent respiratory infections.
- Mushrooms are a great source in potassium means that helps control blood pressure, and thus reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Boosting longevity. Mushrooms a diet rich in antioxidants protects cells from free radicals that can protect and boost the immune system, reduce the risk of cancer.
- Eating mushrooms can improve digestion. They are prebiotic food, which means they nourish the good bacteria in your gut.
- Mushrooms are a great food can help in weight loss, because low in fat, calories, and carbohydrates. In addition to, vitamin B found in mushrooms can play a role for increasing the body’s metabolism, and reduce appetite.
- Molasses contains several vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, vitamin B6, iron, and magnesium. Approx one-quarter cup of molasses contains 90% of iron, 36% magnesium, 50% of calcium.
- Molasses known as a rich source of calcium that is important for strong bones, but magnesium plays vital role in growing our bones. Therefore, molasses can help protect against osteoporosis.
- As mentioned molasses is a great source of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B-6 and pantothenic acid, so low in these vitamins can causes stress, headache, and fatigue. In addition to, consuming molasses can maintain overall good health.
Delicious Chicken Mushroom with Molasses Sauce
Yield: 4 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
4 chicken breasts, boneless
1 cup mushrooms, slices
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup of molasses
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp butter
Salt and pepper
1- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2- Melt butter in pot and sauté the chicken.
3- Add the mushrooms, garlic, molasses, soy sauce, tomato, and pepper.
4– Put in oven dish and pour two cup chicken broth over.
5- Put in oven for 10 minutes for brown.
6- Serve and garnish sesame seeds or pomegranate seeds.
Nutrition Facts in Delicious Chicken Mushroom with Molasses Sauce
Serving size: 1 serving
Total Fats 10.0g
Vitamin B-6 35%
Vitamin C 20%
Vitamin A 10%