This salad is not only delicious and nutritious, but it’s full of flavor, and has many health benefits, too. Chicken avocado with orange salad is loaded with vitamin C, K, E, and fiber, much more.
Health Benefits of Chicken Avocado with Orange Salad
Avocado is considered one of the best fruit with many health benefits.
One avocado contains approximately:
– Pantothenic acid 40%
– Fiber 35%
– Vitamin K 35%
– Cooper 30%
– Vitamin B-6 23%
– Vitamin E 20%
In addition to, avocado contains copper, folate, potassium and vitamin C.
Benefits of Avocado
- Reduces the risk of heart disease. Studies have shown that eating avocado can increases the levels of good cholesterol “HDL” and reduces of LDL ( bad cholesterol), and triglyceride. Avocado contains potassium that works to reduce blood pressure levels, and thus protection from heart diseases.
- Reduce inflammation. Avocado contains a monounsaturated acids is considered reduced inflammation, so adding avocado oil to salad or cooking that healthy choice. Plus avocado enhancing the absorption of nutrients for the body, and thus avocado oil can increased the absorption of antioxidants by 2.5 – 15 times!
- Avocado contains antioxidants helps in keeping the eyes healthy such as zeaxanthin and lutein. Studies have shown that these elements significantly reduce the risk of cataracts, macular degeneration, which are common among older people.
- Avocado contains high amounts of fiber, which prevents constipation, keeps the digestive system healthy, and weight management, too.
Other Benefits of Avocado
- Builds stronger bones
- protecting the skin from signs of aging
- Increase circulation
- Reduce liver damage
Oranges are low in calories, but full of nutrients that can help to lower the risk of many diseases such high blood pressure, cancer, heart disease, and boosting the immune system.
One orange contain about 250mg of potassium, 18g of carbohydrates, 1 gram of protein, as well as a good source of vitamin c, and a small amount of vitamin A, calcium.
In addition to oranges contain folate, vitamin B-6, magnesium, phosphorus, riboflavin, copper, and selenium.
Delicious Chicken Avocado with Orange Salad for Dinner
Yield: 4 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
2 chicken breasts, boiled, sliced
1 avocado, peeled, and sliced
2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
2 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
1 green onion, chopped
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, cubed
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp sumac
1- Prepare the dressing by whisking all the ingredients (unless sumac).
2- In a nice serving platter, add the chicken, avocado, oranges, yellow pepper, lettuce and onion.
3- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture.
4- Toss to fully coat.
5- Garnish with sumac over.
6- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Facts with Chicken Avocado with Orange Salad
Serving size: 1 serving
Vitamin C 35.0%
Vitamin B-6 44.0%