This delicious dish has medicinal benefits. Baked chicken spicy with potatoes recipe fuel your body and brain throughout the day. The dish can fight the common cold, and inflammation.
The Health Benefits of Baked Chicken Spicy with Potatoes
- Potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin C that acts as antioxidants, which helping prevent cellular damage. In addition to, it aids in collagen production. Eating potatoes may help support the body’s immune system.
- Potatoes are great to reduce inflammation, because contain a lot of vitamins and minerals, and thus can treat inflammation.
- Potatoes are a good source of potassium. One medium potato provides approx 600mg, so helps maintain blood pressure, and can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Potatoes fat-free, and sodium, but a good source in dietary fiber, means that help with weight loss as it makes you feel full.
- Potatoes with the skin contain a lot of vitamins and minerals, but when remove the skin you will loss the most of health benefits in potatoes.
- Cooking by bake or steam and grilling, and moderate with frying potatoes.
2- Spicy food
- The spicy chemicals in cumin, paprika, peppers, chili, turmeric, and other compounds in spicy food can improve your health.
- Adding spicy in meals may help fight cancer cells, but in moderation intake.
- Spicy foods can help to feel full and eating less, which can weight loss.
- Spicy like chili peppers is one of the best food can help ease your pain. Studies have shown that add spicy food, especially capsaicin can low pain with rheumatoid and arthritis.
- Spicy foods can add nutrients to your diet. For example add black pepper that works to increase the absorption of curcumin and also increase the effective of drugs.
Delicious Baked Chicken Spicy with Potatoes Recipe
Yield: 4 Persons
Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
2 chicken breasts, boneless, strips
1/2 kg. Baking potatoes (Idaho)
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 tbsp butter
12 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 cup chopped fresh coriander
1 tbsp mixed spicy (paprika, chili pepper, black pepper..)
1- In a skillet melt butter and sauté the chicken for five minutes.
2- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
3- Cut potatoes into thick wedges, with skin
4– In a baking tray put the chicken potatoes, add garlic, coriander, and spicy. Add oil and mix thoroughly by hand until fully coated.
5- Roast in hot oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
6- Serve and garnish with paprika or chopped coriander.
Nutrition Facts in Baked Chicken Spicy with Potatoes
Serving size: 1 serving
Total Fats 5.0g
Vitamin C 70%
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin B-6 38.6%