A complete nutritious dish, full of flavor, and easy to make. Chicken basmati rice with cilantro has many medicinal benefits. The chicken provides protein, carbohydrates and fat from the rice basmati, and vitamins, and minerals from cilantro.
Why Chicken Basmati Rice with Cilantro is Good for You?
- This herb is considered the oldest known herbs in history. Adding cilantro won’t just enhance the flavor, but provide health benefits too.
- Cilantro is a great of low calorie, low in saturated fat and cholesterol. It is good source of dietary fiber. Cilantro is full of nutritional including:
– Vitamin C 27mg (45%)
– Vitamin A (135%)
– Vitamin K (378%)
– Calcium (7%)
– iron (10%)
– Potassium (15%)
In addition to, cilantro is rich of manganese, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, and phosphorus.
- Beyond its nutritional benefits, cilantro is a powerful antiseptic, antioxidant, and antibacterial.
- Cilantro can increase healthy LDL cholesterol, and help to reduce blood pressure with people have hypertension.
- Vitamin K and calcium found in cilantro that helps to build strong bones, and teeth.
- Cilantro is a great herb anti-diabetic, which it helps to supports healthy cardiovascular function, lower cholesterol, and more.
- Cilantro is considered the best for toxic metal cleansing.
2- Basmati Rice
- Basmati rice is rich in flavor and aroma, as well as it has health benefits. It is containing with vitamins such as A, C, E, and niacin, thiamine.
- Basmati rice is containing also magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, and zinc. Low of magnesium may contribute o muscle cramping pressure and high blood pressure.
- Basmati rice is gluten free, low fat, and offered eight essential amino acids, as well as folic acid, and low amount of sodium. Therefore eating basmati rice is ideal food not cause cholesterol, suitable for diabetics and not gain weight.
Chicken Basmati Rice with Cilantro
Yield: 4 Persons
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
2 chicken cut into 8 pieces keeping skin and bone.
2 cups basmati rice
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 onion cut into small pieces
1 tbsp biryani spices
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
Oil and butter
Salt and pepper
1- Rub chickens with salt and pepper.
2- Fry in batches in oil until is golden. Set aside.
3- In a pot add oil, butter, quickly sauté onion, and garlic. Sir and the rice, biryani spices, and add the chicken broth.
4– Cook the basmati rice for 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
5- Add the cilantro over; stir all together.
6- Serve the basmati rice with chicken.
Nutrition facts in Chicken Basmati Rice with Cilantro Recipe
Serving size: 1 serving
Total fats 8.6g
Vitamin C 7.4%
Vitamin A 8.6%
Vitamin B-6 12.6%