Grilled chicken makes the best barbeque. Below are three recipes for easy to make grilled chicken.
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
This recipe is easy and fast to cook. The recipe below is for four servings.
Four boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½ cup honey mustard
Two tsp. chipotle hot sauce
2 tbsp. unsalted melted butter
3 tbsp. molasses
2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
12 ounces trimmed okra
Freshly ground pepper and Kosher salt
8 ounces trimmed baby bell pepper
Chopped fresh chives and cornbread
- Preheat grill to a medium-high. Whisk the molasses, vinegar, honey mustard, hot sauce and melted butter into a bowl. Season with pepper and salt. Remove ¼ cup for basting the chicken. Set aside the rest.
- Toss the bell peppers and okra with vegetable oil in a bowl. Season with pepper and salt. Tear off a 16″ foil piece. Spread the veggies on the right side of the foil. Fold the left side over, then seal to form a packet.
- With vegetable oil, brush the grill grates. Season the chicken with pepper and salt. Grill for about two mins per side until marked. Brush with honey mustard basting sauce. Cover and cook for about seven mins. Uncover and continue cooking, brushing and flipping with basting sauce until cooked through. Remove to a cutting board, let rest for a while and then slice.
- Grill the packet of vegetables, flipping halfway through until the vegetables are charred and tender. Top the chicken with chives; serve with cornbread, remaining honey mustard sauce and the grilled vegetables.
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Avocado Corn Salsa
Grilled chicken is often eaten combined with other foods. In this recipe, the chicken is prepared alongside Avocado Corn Salsa. The recipe only takes 30 mins and can yield up to 4 servings.
Four skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Olive oil as needed
Pepper and salt
1 cup lemon juice
One roasted ear corn
One avocado, diced
½ tsp. minced garlic
¼ cup minced red onion
Two dashes hot pepper sauce
¼ cup minced red bell pepper
¼ tsp. chilli powder
1 tbsp. lime juice
One tsp. ground cumin
Three tsp. chopped cilantro
- Preheat the grill.
- Season the chicken with pepper, salt and olive oil. Then brush with lemon juice. Grill for about 12 mins, turning three times.
- Cut the kernels off the cob. Mix with all the other ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
Note: The recipe of the salsa should not be made long before the meal (a day). The avocado turns brown.
Serve the grilled chicken with avocado corn salsa.
- Asian Chicken Skewers
This Asian delicacy is easy to prepare and in less than 2 hours. The below recipe can make six servings.
1-pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into 4″ strips.
¼ packed cilantro leaves
1 tbsp. Asian hot chilli sauce
Two tsp. soy sauce
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 to 2 cloves garlic
One small onion, chopped
1 tbsp. light brown sugar
Roughly chopped fresh ginger
½ cup prepared dipping sauce
Special equipment: 12 6″ wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 mins.
- Combine the cilantro, soy sauce, sugar, chilli sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, onions and ½ teaspoon salt and blend until smooth.
- Drain the skewers and then thread pieces of chicken on the skewers. One on each skewer. Place the skewers in a baking dish and rub with the marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for about 1½ hours.
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat. Remove the skewers from the dish. Discard the marinade. Cook the chicken until charred, turning once, about five mins per side. Serve with your dipping sauce.
Enjoy your meals. Do you wan to know about some more so click here!